We’re transforming prenatal care for Black people
We envision a world where Black birthing people have all the support, loving care, and resources needed to have happy, healthy, and safe pregnancies, births, and postpartum recoveries; free from obstetric racism.
We believe in your strength, resilience, and power to have a healthy pregnancy and birth!
Guided by fierce love for Black families and community; our mission is to provide group prenatal and postpartum care by, for, and with Black people that aims to:
- Honor and celebrate you, your birthing experience and your community.
- Lift up your voice, wisdom, and expertise as a Black woman and birthing person.
- Acknowledge and activate your power and potential.
- Embrace you and your family in a village of community support.
- Lessen the impact of racism on your care experiences and health outcomes.