Welcome to Alameda Health System
Whether you are a patient or a visitor, we are committed to ensuring that everyone receives excellent service. Here you will find information about:
- Spiritual Care - Our Spiritual Care Department provides spiritual counseling and bereavement support to patients, their families and employees. We offer services and support for challenges including grief, death and loss; relationship conflicts; life and workplace transitions; abuse; serious illness, disabilities; as well as drug and alcohol addictions.
- Patient Affairs - Our Patient Affairs services are available to assist patients, their families and friends with any questions or concerns about AHS, and/or compliments for the staff. We also offer complaint resolution.
- Medical Records - We provide assistance with obtaining and understanding your medical record so you can ensure its accuracy; better understand who, what, when, where, and why others may access your health information; and make informed decisions when authorizing disclosure to others.
- Interpreter Services - AHS's outstanding Interpreter Services offer language interpretation in 26 languages. Trained medical interpreters are available through the latest videoconferencing technology.
- Health Advocates - The Health Advocate volunteers of Alameda Health System are your community resource connection to food, affordable housing, transportation and more.
- Specialist referrals - Alameda Health System offers specialist services in more than 25 areas. These doctors have received advanced training and certification by a specialty examining board.
- Facility locations - where to park, and how to find the cafeteria and gift shop.
For questions, please visit the Contact Us page.