COVID-19 Vaccine Information
We serve all. During this pandemic, and always.
Updated: August 12, 2021
Alameda Health System is vaccinating anyone 12 years and older.
Vaccine is being offered at all four AHS Wellness Centers.
- Highland Campus: 1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA 94602 Highland Care Pavilion, 3rd floor
- Eastmont Wellness: 6955 Foothill Blvd #200, Oakland, CA 94605
- Hayward Wellness: 664 Southland Mall, Hayward, CA 94545
- Newark Wellness: 6066 Civic Terrace Ave, Newark, CA 94560
*AHS patients can schedule an appointment by calling 510-437-8500 or dropping in.
* Non-AHS patients can drop into any wellness center.
Note: Drop-ins are subject to availability. If the vaccine is not available when you drop-in, on-site staff can schedule you an appointment for a future date. Usually the appointment is for the next day or based on your preference.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have questions about the vaccine:
- Contact your provider. An appointment can be made by calling (510)-437-8500 or via MyAlamedaHealth, our online patient portal, sometimes called MyChart. Vaccines may be provided during your visit.
- You can find answers to common COVID-19 vaccine questions in our “Frequently Asked Questions” on the AHS COVID-19 website
Do you have drop-in hours?
- Yes! Drop-in clinic hours are:
- Highland HCP 3rd floor conference room D/E are 8:30 – 1pm Monday-Saturday through Mid-September 2021.
- All other wellness centers are 8:30 – 4pm Monday – Friday.
- Due to availability, we highly encourage you to come early.
Which vaccine is being offered?
- All facilities have Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) available.
- Pfizer is available only at Highland.
- Moderna is available at Eastmont, Hayward, and Newark Wellness Centers.
What should I do now if I am not getting a COVID vaccine?
- Wear a mask, wash your hands often, and keep your distance from others.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please call us at 510-437-8500 to discuss getting tested and advice.
Remember: We’re in this together. With your help, we can reduce the spread of COVID‑19.
We’re grateful for the outpouring of support we’ve received from communities seeking to donate supplies. Please see information about how to donate.
Alameda County Public Health Resources
Emergency Food Helpline
Alameda County Domestic Violence Resources
Bay Area School Meal Pick-Ups
CA COVID-19 Information
CA COVID-19 Information (espanol)
Help for immigrants
Ayuda para inmigrantes
Guidance for Seniors & Adults With Disabilities
Centro Legal de la Raza
Eviction Defense Center
East Bay Community Law Center
Bay Area Legal Aid
Asian and Pacific Islander Legal Outreach
(Oakland residents only)
HERA Housing and Economic Rights Advocates