COVID-19 Vaccine Information
We serve all. During this pandemic, and always.
As of April 15, 2021, Alameda Health System is vaccinating patients who currently receive care in any AHS outpatient clinic (primary care, specialty, dental, or behavioral health) and are 12 years and older.
Vaccine is being offered at all four AHS Wellness Centers.
- Highland Campus: 1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA 94602 Highland Care Pavilion, 3rdfloor
- Eastmont Wellness: 6955 Foothill Blvd #200, Oakland, CA 94605
- Hayward Wellness: 664 Southland Mall, Hayward, CA 94545
Newark Wellness: 6066 Civic Terrace Ave, Newark, CA 94560
Vaccines will be given by appointment only and appointments can be scheduled by calling
Do you have questions about the vaccine?
- To schedule an appointment with your provider, call (510)-437-8500 or contact them via MyAlamedaHealth, our online patient portal, sometimes called MyChart.
- You can find answers to common COVID-19 vaccine questions in our “Frequently Asked Questions” on the AHS COVID-19 website
What should I do now if I am not getting a COVID vaccine?
- Wear a mask, wash your hands often, and keep your distance from others
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please call us at 510-437-8500 to discuss getting tested and advice
Remember: We’re in this together. With your help, we can reduce the spread of COVID‑19. For more information visit our AHS COVID-19 website.
We’re grateful for the outpouring of support we’ve received from communities seeking to donate supplies. Please see information about how to donate.
Alameda County Public Health Resources
Emergency Food Helpline
Alameda County Domestic Violence Resources
Bay Area School Meal Pick-Ups
CA COVID-19 Information
CA COVID-19 Information (espanol)
Help for immigrants
Ayuda para inmigrantes
Guidance for Seniors & Adults With Disabilities
Centro Legal de la Raza
Eviction Defense Center
East Bay Community Law Center
Bay Area Legal Aid
Asian and Pacific Islander Legal Outreach
(Oakland residents only)
HERA Housing and Economic Rights Advocates