COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Alameda Health System is now offering free COVID-19 vaccinations for our patients. Please see below for important details about who can get a vaccine now and how to get one.
Who can get a COVID-19 vaccine?
At this time, we are ready to vaccinate patients who:
· Receive care in any AHS clinic (primary care, specialty, dental, or behavioral health) and
· Are 65 years old or older
We will update this criteria as Alameda County vaccine guidelines change (guidelines and resources can be found here).
Where will vaccines be offered?
Vaccine will be offered at all four AHS Wellness Centers.
· Highland Campus: 1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA 94602 Highland Care Pavilion, 3rdfloor
· Eastmont Wellness: 6955 Foothill Blvd #200, Oakland, CA 94605
· Hayward Wellness: 664 Southland Mall, Hayward, CA 94545
· Newark Wellness: 6066 Civic Terrace Ave, Newark, CA 94560
How can I schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine?
Vaccines will be given by appointment only.
· Call our Call Center at 510-437-8500 to schedule an appointment
For more information about the vaccine message your doctor at MyAlamedaHealth, our online patient portal, sometimes called MyChart. To signup for MyAlamedaHealth to message your doctor, make appointments, check lab results online click here.
Do you have questions about the vaccine?
· Ask your doctor. Whether you want to know more about the COVID-19 vaccine or vaccines in general, we are here to help.
· To schedule an appointment with your provider, call (510)-437-8500 or contact them via MyAlamedaHealth, our online patient portal, sometimes called MyChart.
· You can find answers to common COVID-19 vaccine questions in our “Frequently Asked Questions” on the AHS Internet
What should I do now if I am not getting a COVID vaccine?
· Wear a mask, wash your hands often, and keep your distance from others
· If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please call us at 510-437-8500 to discuss getting tested and advice
Remember, we’re in this together. With your help, we can reduce the spread of COVID‑19. For more information visit our AHS COVID page.
We’re grateful for the outpouring of support we’ve received from communities seeking to donate supplies. Please see information about how to donate.
Alameda County Public Health Resources
Emergency Food Helpline
Alameda County Domestic Violence Resources
Bay Area School Meal Pick-Ups
CA COVID-19 Information
CA COVID-19 Information (espanol)
Help for immigrants
Ayuda para inmigrantes
Guidance for Seniors & Adults With Disabilities
Centro Legal de la Raza
Eviction Defense Center
East Bay Community Law Center
Bay Area Legal Aid
Asian and Pacific Islander Legal Outreach
(Oakland residents only)
HERA Housing and Economic Rights Advocates