2019 Novel Coronavirus
We Are Currently Accepting Supply Donations. Click here to help..
As we continue to see community spread of COVID-19 in our communities we want to make sure you have the information you need to keep you and your family safe and informed.
All Californians should be following Governor Gavin Newsom order to stay at home to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
Information is changing quickly and we know many people in the community may be concerned. There is no vaccine or specific treatment for coronavirus and most infected people will recover on their own.
If you or a family member have symptoms of respiratory illness, you should contact your health care provider right away.
Anyone with respiratory symptoms should practice respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette to prevent the spread of disease.
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces often
We’re grateful for the outpouring of support we’ve received from communities seeking to donate supplies. Please see information about how to donate.