We at Alameda Health System are happy that you are interested in becoming one of our volunteers! Our volunteers are a diverse group of people from all over the Bay Area and the surrounding communities, yet they all share a few things in common: they are all passionate about helping the community, interested in the medical field, and dedicated to Alameda Health System and its patients.
What Are We Looking For In a Volunteer?
We are looking for courteous, responsible, honest, and accountable individuals who are age 18 or older and willing to make a minimum commitment of one 4-hour shift per week for one consecutive 12-month period.
Please look at the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
How Can Volunteering at Alameda Health System Enrich Your Life?
- You will be helping the community by donating your time and abilities.
- You will meet new people from many different walks of life.
- You have the opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable work experience.
- You may have the chance to make a difference in someone’s life.
- Most of all, you will have fun!