The following guidelines apply to all health care industry representatives:
- NO drop-in visits are allowed on campus. All vendors must have an appointment time with AHS medical staff.
- All vendors must register their credentials with Rep Trax.
Upon visiting the campus, please check in at one of the three Rep Trax kiosks, all located on Highland Hospital campus.
- 4th floor near the garage entrance
- K5 outside of OR (Operating Room)
- In Purchasing department, OA wing, 2nd floor
- If you have not registered with Rep Trax, please check in at the Materials Management office in Purchasing, which is located in the 0A wing, 2nd floor, Highland Hospital campus.
- Vendor Representatives must wear their Rep Trax picture ID at all times.
- NO meetings should take place in patient care areas.
- Vendors are required to pick up their own advertising materials after their appointments.
- Any violation of the policy can result in a suspension of visitation rights to any AHS campus.